The Valencian Community has a great artistic and cultural legacy as a result of the wealth and diversity of cultures that it has hosted and which have left their mark, either in the form of tangible heritage or in the form of intangible heritage, contributing values, traditions and knowledge to make up the Valencian Community of today.
“Turisme Comunitat Valenciana”, through the “CreaTurisme” programme, aims to disseminate the existing cultural resources and incorporate them into the tourist offer in order to offer our visitors cultural experiences that allow them to get closer to our culture, our traditions, our history and, in short, our identity.
It is worth recalling some data that reflect the importance of the cultural offer: almost 1,600 Goods of Cultural Interest, 11 UNESCO declarations of World Heritage, 32 historical-artistic sets declared by the ministry, numerous museums and museum collections, festivals of international or national tourist interest, etc.
Costa Blanca Tour Services is a member of “CreaTurisme” corresponding to Cultural Tourism which involves the fulfilment of requirements to guarantee that the services/resources have an adequate value and represent experiences with added value and competitive in the tourist market.
Benefits of participating:
– Inclusion in the promotional materials produced for the promotion of the Cultural Tourism product.
– Inclusion on a specific cultural tourism microsite and participation in the related digital strategy.
– Promotion of the marketing and/or distribution of the product through the actions carried out by “Turisme Comunitat Valenciana”.
– Representation and the possibility of participating in sectorial fairs and promotional events in which “Turisme Comunitat Valenciana” takes part. – Additional assessment in the Aid Programme published by “Turisme Comunitat Valenciana”.
– Participation in “Turisme Comunitat Valenciana’s Training Plan for CreaTurisme”.
– Increase the value of your product by having a distinctive and/or easily distinguishable brand.